Thursday, April 19, 2012

Illustrate a story











This story reminds me of my relationship with my grandfather. Just like the two daughters in the story, I love my grandpa Victor. I remember when I was twelve years old, I went to Georgia with my cousins and stayed there with my grandparents over the summer. My grandfather always use to take us fishing and do community service. I have a lot of memories there back when I was younger. Now my grandpa is 80 years old and I always talk to him on the phone. Sometimes he doesn't remember my name and there are times he does. He always tells me to follow my dreams and that everything I learn nobody can steal it. My grandpa is also funny like the father in the story. I will always love my grandfather and God bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment